Archive for the ‘Loadrunner’ Category

Loadrunner misses extra resources

Recently, I’ve encountered an issue with an AUT where it crashes VUgen during the generation stage of a recording session. Now I’m a big fan of record-edit-playback. I find the recording and generation logs hugely useful and I find that recording is the easiest and quickest way to get a view of the application. I […]

Extending Loadrunner Scripts with C – Function Library #1.1

Actually, this is more like 1.1. In as much as it ties into the previous post. I was blogging about building audit logs and data files via an “audit” script. That’s what I call them, not sure if there’s a full blown technical name but I use them to verify, validate and build data to […]

Extending Loadrunner Scripts with C – Function Library

So, I’m working at a new client, back doing the Loadrunner thing. One of the nice things about that is I get to re-use and refine code I’ve written previously for other clients. This article is going to contain some of these code snippets that I’ve used time and time again. I’ve re-visited this code […]

A failed web_find is not always an error

I’ve been working in Lithuania for the last 3 months. It’s cold over here. To keep warm (and paid), I’ve been writing some loadrunner scripts for a Scandinavian bank. One of them seeks to emulate a customer paying cash into their account. As you’d imagine, this is a high priority, high usage script so I’ve […]

Powered by WordPress and ThemeMag